On 10th May 2017, the Minneapolis business community will gather at the Hyatt Regency Hotel for a complimentary half-day event packed with insights and learnings aimed at helping small and medium-sized business owners grow their companies.
This worldwide series of inspiring business conferences from Microsoft is designed to give participants actionable insight into the latest technology trends, marketing know-how, and management innovation needed to accelerate growth in the age of digital transformation.
Hot on the heels of a successful Accelerate Your Business event in Boston, Microsoft is partnering with Intel to bring this must-attend conference to Minnesota along with a raft of thrilling speakers.
Here are some highlights SMBs can look forward to experiencing at the event:
- A stunning keynote speech from Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of social media behemoth, Reddit, and best-selling author of “Without Their Permission: How the 21st Century Will Be Made, Not Managed.”
- An interactive workshop from Billion Dollar Deal Maker, Carol Roth, who will share tactical suggestions on how to grow revenue through customer loyalty using her 3.0 framework.
- An informative panel discussion with local entrepreneurs hosted by Washington Post small business columnist, Gene Marks, designed to solve some crucial challenges faced by SMBs in an increasingly tech-focused world.
- A future-gazing look at what’s hot and what’s not with technology for small and medium-sized business with Lenovo Ambassador, Sophie Sheehan.
- Microsoft Partners; Lenovo, Samsung, Acer and Micro Center will be on hand to answer questions and showcase some of the latest devices running Windows 10 Pro.
- There will be also be two opportunities to network with fellow business owners over complimentary breakfast and lunch.
If attendee feedback from previous events is anything to go by, participants will leave with new ideas for growing their own businesses, make new connections from the networking opportunities and have the opportunity to win great prizes in the post-event raffle!
The venue is the Hyatt Regency Hotel and parking is complimentary too.
And check out the latest Windows 10 Pro device offers our partners are providing for your small business to grow, impact and innovate!